The Real Madrid you must win if you want to keep the lead alone after the Yesterday's victory against Barça against Getafe. The Zidane are showing a great level of play in LaLiga Santander and will face an opponent who has only won one of the last thirteen matches.
The best news for whites is the Hazard's turn. The Belgian, already recovered from the injury that has had him away from the playing fields since November, will not start but will have minutes to catch up in the face of the Champions League match against Manchester City.
The French coach has returned to give a vote of confidence to Bale summoning him for the clash, but it doesn't seem like it will be of the game. The one that will be will be Vinicius accompanying Benzema in attack. The Brazilian is at his best since he arrived at the white club.
Ace to follow: Isco. He showed a great level in the last game against Osasuna and scored. He has managed to recover his best version.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- UEFA video conference to discuss rescheduling matches
- The umpteenth attack by Al Thani on the mayor of Malaga
- Cádiz helps in the manufacture of protection screens
- The red and white connection between Ander Herrera and Fernando Amorebieta
- ACB: Two Baskonia players fined for training on a rooftop | ACB 2019
- Liverpool fined for flares at Anfield against Atlético
- Juan Muñoz: “We know what happens, it can happen again and in a match with any contact …”
- The goalkeeper of the historic team of Turkey in the 2002 World Cup and former Barcelona is in critical condition due to the coronavirus
- Paulo Machado fears “millions of infections in India”
- Bale: your most negotiating side
- “Pelé gave me his blessing before signing for Real Madrid”
- FIFA has a Marshall Plan
- Manolo Santana receives the FIT highest honor award
- The trolley that Maxi released to Benítez to sign for Liverpool
- F1: Fernando Alonso donates 4,000 protective equipment and 300,000 masks to fight the coronavirus
- The team accumulates two years without a single expulsion
- Juanmi: “It's like I have a nail”
- Jorge Padilla: “Marking in the Heliodoro was complete madness”
- Tottenham announced a salary reduction for all its employees due to the economic crisis: the measure does not affect soccer players
- Griezmann asks to wear the seven
- Happy countdown for Portu and his wife
- The step forward of Diego Cervero, soccer player and doctor: “Go anywhere, the country needs it”
- The campaign against the coronavirus of Simeone and Atlético adds to the cinema
- Messi surrenders to Lampard's new Chelsea gem
- Portu: “I have not yet given my maximum level”