The Senegal player scores the winning goal against the colist, after overcoming a hamstring injury
Narration and statistics
Sadio Man returned to the competition three weeks later and did so scoring the winning goal in the match that Liverpool took against Norwich City (0-1). The 'Reds' got their 17 consecutive victory in the Premier League, three days after measuring the Atletico de Madrid in the round of 16 of the Champions League.
The visit to the Norwich was not a simple encounter, since until the final quarter hour Man failed to seal the triumph the triumph. The locals, surrounded by their public, resisted Liverpool attacks and even had opportunities to get ahead on the scoreboard.
Alisson becker I took a hand to hand to Lukas Rupp, who tried to give it to you at the last moment Teemu Pukki, but the hand of the Brazilian appeared to cut the best chance of Norwich in the first part.
In the second, Liverpool has already turned around, and Tim Krul he became for many minutes the local hero, with two stops to a shot of Mohamed Salah around the corner and close to Naby Keita. In the middle of the siege of Liverpool, it was even possible to take the game to the Norwich, when Alexander Tettey I surprised all the 'Reds' defenses with a low shot that crashed into the post.
To add his 17 consecutive victory in the Premier, Liverpool needed the connection between Henderson Y Man. The English midfielder sent a long ball to Senegal, who punched the ball with his right hand and defined a goal with his left foot, achieving his goal number one hundred in English football (75 with Liverpool and 25 with Southampton).
According to the criteria of
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Christian Minchola, Atlético's child player, dies
- Sergio Ramos joins the #TeamHomeChallenge and leaves some surprises
- Shevchenko, after 10 days of confinement: “It is something very similar to Chernbil”
- PSG are interested in an Atlético youth squad
- Unusual: they confused Messi with his impersonator on French TV and the networks were full of memes
- Nadal: “We continue to adapt to this circumstance that has surpassed us”
- “Klopp told me that playing Liverpool-Atlético was a criminal act and he is right”
- The Champions League could be played in August
- Arbilla: “I see it difficult to play what remains of the League”
- Santander League: The Atlético de Madrid youth squad Christian Minchola dies at 14 years old | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Conmebol strengthens its fight against the coronavirus: Alejandro Domínguez asked FIFA to prioritize health over politics
- IC Herri Harmaila raises funds to fight coronavirus
- Klopp assures that the coronavirus crisis in Madrid affected him when preparing Liverpool-Atlético
- Raúl García would like to end his career as a lion
- Luis Enrique, on Bara: “I have left the doors open in all the clubs”
- La Cultural lowers the salaries of the first team and avoid the ERTE
- 'Collateral' problem in Madrid
- How seven Formula 1 teams will do to help make respirators in the UK
- “Valverde tortured me for 90 minutes, I felt that he was strangling me gently”
- The new Bernabéu does not stop
- The Pucela would touch the permanence extrapolating the results of the first round
- The rayista hobby raises € 33,377 in its fight against the coronavirus
- Eli del Estal: “I have lived a normal life, except four days”
- Juventus get ahead of Real Madrid by Pogba
- The Maracan hospital | Soccer