After scoring the goal the victory in Guimaraes was harassed by the fans of Vitoria, his team in the 2016-2017 season.
Porto Moussa Marega striker left the pitch in the 71st minute in the Vitoria de Guimaraes field after receiving racist shouts from the local fans. After scoring the decisive goal of the 1-2 visitor, the Franco-Malian striker gets tired of hearing cries of monkey and racist critics, so 11 minutes later he left the rectangle of the Dom Afonso Henriques Stadium.
Sergio Conceicao, a Porto technician, hastened at that moment for a change of urgency, giving entry to Wilson Manafa. Both partners and rivals tried to persuade him to continue in the game, although they could not suppress the outrage of the victim, who left accompanied by two assistants of Conceicao.
Already in the tunnel, he dedicated gestures towards the stands, raising one of his fingers and also showing his thumb down, in sign of disapproval of the attitude of the fans. Remember that Marega disputed the 2016-2017 season with Vitoria.
“You are a shame”
After the incident, the international by Mali, 28, lashed out at the fans who had insulted him and also against the arbitral quartet, led by Luis Godinho.
“I would just like to tell these idiots that they come to the stadium to utter racist shouts … Go to hell. And I also thank the referees for not defending me and for taking out a yellow card because I defend the color of my skin. I hope not to return to see you in a football field. You are a shame, “speculated on Instagram.
In the strictly sports, the triumph of Os Dragoes (1-2) allows them to approach only one point of the leader Benfica, which on Saturday had fallen 1-0 against Sporting de Braga, third in the table.
According to the criteria of
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- FIFA has a Marshall Plan
- Manolo Santana receives the FIT highest honor award
- The trolley that Maxi released to Benítez to sign for Liverpool
- F1: Fernando Alonso donates 4,000 protective equipment and 300,000 masks to fight the coronavirus
- The team accumulates two years without a single expulsion
- Juanmi: “It's like I have a nail”
- Jorge Padilla: “Marking in the Heliodoro was complete madness”
- Tottenham announced a salary reduction for all its employees due to the economic crisis: the measure does not affect soccer players
- Griezmann asks to wear the seven
- Happy countdown for Portu and his wife
- The step forward of Diego Cervero, soccer player and doctor: “Go anywhere, the country needs it”
- The campaign against the coronavirus of Simeone and Atlético adds to the cinema
- Messi surrenders to Lampard's new Chelsea gem
- Portu: “I have not yet given my maximum level”
- Schalke player fined for being in a hookah bar in quarantine
- Madrid is pessimistic and is considering a salary adjustment by Decree
- Boca Juniors hopes to sign Cavani “very soon”
- Former Madrid cyclist Daniel Yuste dies of coronavirus at 75
- A player reported that 1,000 shirts were stolen, including a Lionel Messi
- Borussia returns to work, in the field and in pairs
- Joao Félix takes advantage of the break to become a 'gamer'
- City, Ajax and Red Bull tempt Pablo Pérez, youth of Sevilla
- Real Madriz (with Z) still standing against the coronavirus
- Van Persie: “Ferguson hung the photo of two players in the locker room for going out partying”
- Tsobanian proposes to play the Madrid Open between the US Open and Roland Garros