Gerard Piqué they were stiff with the referee Guillermo Cuadra Fernández during the encounter between the Barça and the Getafe from last saturday.
As collected by the cameras of Movistar LaLiga, the Barca center had a conversation during the match with the referee in these terms: “Do you remember Real Madrid-Sevilla? Do you remember the blockade?”. In clear allusion to the annulled Luuk de Jong by his partner Martínez Munuera in the Santiago Bernabeu after a blockade of Gudelj to Militao in the Madrid area.
Cuadra Fernández also said a few words to Piqué as the television images have revealed. “Don't point me at the finger …”, the referee told the central culé after recriminating this one of his decisions.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- MLS creates a platform to fight COVID-19
- Pirlo: “Barça is waiting for me to train”
- Sixty-six clubs ask FA to reconsider decision to cancel seasons
- Women's Athletic is celebrating its anniversary
- Gastón Ramírez: “Coronavirus? Sampdoria did not hide anything, others did ”
- Betis clothes their grandparents
- The unpublished documentary about Futre in which Raúl confesses that he was his idol
- Aston Villa captain skips confinement and suffers an accident
- Barça steamroller
- The Alavés anthem continues playing on the balconies
- Atlético de Madrid must decide the future of Nehuén Pérez
- The clubs would reduce the salaries of their staff by between 10% and 20%
- Diego Costa, goal of Roma
- Shielding Odegaard in quarantine
- James, on the exit ramp
- Valencia transfers 50 apartments to toilets
- The Granada doctor, from the playing field to the ambulances
- LaLiga manages various scenarios to resume competition
- The summer that Maradona almost ended in Marseille: “Would you come looking for my Ferraris?”
- Lautaro believes in the Inter project
- World boxing champion suspended for posting video explaining how to hit women
- The rayista hobby, an example of solidarity that comes from afar
- Newcastle is the first club in the Premier to go to ERTE
- Masip charges against the Barcelona management for not going out to defend the players sooner
- Spanish football expresses its regret at the death of Capón