Edson Arantes do Nascimento, Pelé, recovers at home from his health problems and remains isolated to avoid becoming infected with the coronavirus that also plagues Brazil. The star spoke for the YouTube channel Pilhado and expressed his opinion on one of the most important football dichotomies of these times: “Today, CR7 is the best in the world, although Messi should not be forgotten. However, Cristiano is more stable and Messi is not a scorer.”
“If there have been better players than them? It is a difficult question to answer. You cannot forget Zico, Ronaldinho or Ronaldo. In Europe, Beckenbauer, Cruyff … It is not my fault but I think I was better than them, because they all compare me “, said the former player, 79 years old.
“My father and mother closed the factory. My father was a player, scored five goals in a game and that is the only record that I did not beat. Pelé there is only and there will be one. The same is because God wants me “, joked the soccer player in addition. “There was a king and there will still be some princes. But I won three World Championships,” he added.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The team accumulates two years without a single expulsion
- Juanmi: “It's like I have a nail”
- Jorge Padilla: “Marking in the Heliodoro was complete madness”
- Tottenham announced a salary reduction for all its employees due to the economic crisis: the measure does not affect soccer players
- Griezmann asks to wear the seven
- Happy countdown for Portu and his wife
- The step forward of Diego Cervero, soccer player and doctor: “Go anywhere, the country needs it”
- The campaign against the coronavirus of Simeone and Atlético adds to the cinema
- Messi surrenders to Lampard's new Chelsea gem
- Portu: “I have not yet given my maximum level”
- Schalke player fined for being in a hookah bar in quarantine
- Madrid is pessimistic and is considering a salary adjustment by Decree
- Boca Juniors hopes to sign Cavani “very soon”
- Former Madrid cyclist Daniel Yuste dies of coronavirus at 75
- A player reported that 1,000 shirts were stolen, including a Lionel Messi
- Borussia returns to work, in the field and in pairs
- Joao Félix takes advantage of the break to become a 'gamer'
- City, Ajax and Red Bull tempt Pablo Pérez, youth of Sevilla
- Real Madriz (with Z) still standing against the coronavirus
- Van Persie: “Ferguson hung the photo of two players in the locker room for going out partying”
- Tsobanian proposes to play the Madrid Open between the US Open and Roland Garros
- Luis Oliver is discharged
- Rafa Nadal: “I don't know if I train hard … but I do at home”
- Borussia Dortmund from Haaland already training
- Coutinho has five options in the Premier League