How did you see the fans at the Bernabéu?
Take this opportunity to congratulate the fans, we know how important they are. Everyone knows that these matches are life or death. I wish both of you luck, although I have a nice memory of my time in Barcelona. May the best win.
How do you see James?
He's my friend, I've known him since childhood. But I don't get into personal matters, I always wish him the best.
And the entrance of Bale to Rafinha?
Bale completely forgets the ball, grabs it from behind, with the option of clearly injuring him. Luckily, Rafa is fine.
Should he have seen the red one?
It is a moot move, he totally forgets the ball, he can injure it. The referee decides. That's how it looked in the field.
Do you think that because he was the Bernabéu he was not expelled?
In that I can not judge, the referee decides. We play. Those decisions are not ours.
How about Oscar?
He is a technician who has things clear, tries to do his best, speaking, supporting. Tactically try to get the team to grasp the idea.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The team accumulates two years without a single expulsion
- Juanmi: “It's like I have a nail”
- Jorge Padilla: “Marking in the Heliodoro was complete madness”
- Tottenham announced a salary reduction for all its employees due to the economic crisis: the measure does not affect soccer players
- Griezmann asks to wear the seven
- Happy countdown for Portu and his wife
- The step forward of Diego Cervero, soccer player and doctor: “Go anywhere, the country needs it”
- The campaign against the coronavirus of Simeone and Atlético adds to the cinema
- Messi surrenders to Lampard's new Chelsea gem
- Portu: “I have not yet given my maximum level”
- Schalke player fined for being in a hookah bar in quarantine
- Madrid is pessimistic and is considering a salary adjustment by Decree
- Boca Juniors hopes to sign Cavani “very soon”
- Former Madrid cyclist Daniel Yuste dies of coronavirus at 75
- A player reported that 1,000 shirts were stolen, including a Lionel Messi
- Borussia returns to work, in the field and in pairs
- Joao Félix takes advantage of the break to become a 'gamer'
- City, Ajax and Red Bull tempt Pablo Pérez, youth of Sevilla
- Real Madriz (with Z) still standing against the coronavirus
- Van Persie: “Ferguson hung the photo of two players in the locker room for going out partying”
- Tsobanian proposes to play the Madrid Open between the US Open and Roland Garros
- Luis Oliver is discharged
- Rafa Nadal: “I don't know if I train hard … but I do at home”
- Borussia Dortmund from Haaland already training
- Coutinho has five options in the Premier League