Many tennis gamers have shared good footage within the final days by way of social networks, exhibiting their followers totally different challenges (comparable to tapping a rest room paper) and video games wielding a racket throughout confinement.
The final to contribute his grain of sand has been Daniil Medvedev, who shared together with his followers a little bit of his home life with a stay sport of FIFA 20. Curiously, the Russian famous in 2018 that stopped spending numerous hours on this online game to focus definitively on his tennis profession, which was great in accordance to his outcomes final season.
For this digital duel, Medvedev selected Bayern Munich, whereas his rival selected the final champion of the Champions League, Liverpool led by Jürgen Klopp. Issues didn’t go properly for Daniil as he misplaced the sport 2-1. They are going to in all probability do higher when the coronavirus takes a breather and the motion resumes on the tennis courts …
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The team accumulates two years without a single expulsion
- Juanmi: “It's like I have a nail”
- Jorge Padilla: “Marking in the Heliodoro was complete madness”
- Tottenham announced a salary reduction for all its employees due to the economic crisis: the measure does not affect soccer players
- Griezmann asks to wear the seven
- Happy countdown for Portu and his wife
- The step forward of Diego Cervero, soccer player and doctor: “Go anywhere, the country needs it”
- The campaign against the coronavirus of Simeone and Atlético adds to the cinema
- Messi surrenders to Lampard's new Chelsea gem
- Portu: “I have not yet given my maximum level”
- Schalke player fined for being in a hookah bar in quarantine
- Madrid is pessimistic and is considering a salary adjustment by Decree
- Boca Juniors hopes to sign Cavani “very soon”
- Former Madrid cyclist Daniel Yuste dies of coronavirus at 75
- A player reported that 1,000 shirts were stolen, including a Lionel Messi
- Borussia returns to work, in the field and in pairs
- Joao Félix takes advantage of the break to become a 'gamer'
- City, Ajax and Red Bull tempt Pablo Pérez, youth of Sevilla
- Real Madriz (with Z) still standing against the coronavirus
- Van Persie: “Ferguson hung the photo of two players in the locker room for going out partying”
- Tsobanian proposes to play the Madrid Open between the US Open and Roland Garros
- Luis Oliver is discharged
- Rafa Nadal: “I don't know if I train hard … but I do at home”
- Borussia Dortmund from Haaland already training
- Coutinho has five options in the Premier League