Lille has established an initial price of 50 million euros for the goal of Liverpool and the Real Madrid, Victor Osimhen, according BuzzSport. The whites were linked with the 21-year-old last month with the brilliant striker in the Flirt 1 this season, scoring 17 goals in all competitions.
The club was not willing to sell mid-season to the player, but they are more open for sale this summer as long as the team that wishes to sign it meets its sale price. Liverpool and Real Madrid They are the main candidates for the services of the young pearl. (First offer for the desired Zidane: Soumaré)
This is a very offensive player who plays in the Lille from Ligue One, after being signed Charleroi, Belgian first division team. A year ago the player commented for a Belgian medium his desire to wear the shirt of the Real Madrid someday. “The club of my dreams is the Real Madrid. God willing, I will play there one day because in football everything is possible. Later, I hope to become one of the best strikers in Europe, “adds the Nigerian international. His technician describes him as:” a rough diamond to be carved. “It is fast, large and powerful. It has a good head game and a good technique. He is a complete player ”
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The U-20 Women's World Cup in Costa Rica and Panama is suspended
- A month without football in Cornellà-El Prat
- Van de Beek: “I'm still not learning to speak Spanish”
- The 'ERTE' of the referees
- The greats of Serie A pressure the modest to play again
- Ireland ceases McCarthy and replaces Stephen Kenny
- Official: Kobe Bryant was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame
- The Royal Union completes its sports organization chart
- NBA: A Historic Generation for the Hall of Fame: Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett | NBA 2019
- Osasuna will save five million euros with the reduction of wages
- Real Madrid dominate the '98'
- Rubi predicts “a new League with surprises”
- Fans love Silva
- Casemiro: “I don't think about winning the League, I think about winning the coronavirus”
- United to donate 30% of his salary for next month
- Sharapova shares her phone number to chat with her followers during confinement
- Everton seeks to shake up the pass market with two Real Madrid figures
- Modric's continuity does not modify the 'Odegaard plan'
- Luis Enrique would select “all” those who fight against the coronavirus
- Marcos Llorente baptizes his dog with the name of … Anfield
- El Benito Villamarín, logistics center for sanitary protective masks
- Osmar Ibáñez: “Soccer in Asia is a cyclone: you don't know where you are going to fall”
- An empty field, a comeback and the only title of the month: football is in Tajikistan
- Extra life for the generation of Gabriel Jesús, Lautaro, Dembélé …
- Van Gaal criticizes clubs that want to cancel leagues