Real Madrid goes one step further in its direct and rapid aid action against the pandemic. After donating a significant financial amount to the Community of Madrid, it now opens its stadium for the supply and distribution of strategic medical devices aimed at fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. This Bernabu on campaign, also promoted by the Higher Sports Council, to become a space adapted to store donations destined to fight against the coravirus.
All this material will be delivered to the Spanish health authorities, under the authority of the State Government, so that an optimal and efficient use of these resources, so necessary in the current health emergency, can be made, according to the white club.
Madrid provide entities and companies, especially those related to sports, with the possibility of making financial or material donations to this center that they deem appropriate to deliver to the Ministry of Health. This mechanism will be complementary to those that, with similar solidary purposes, the Government can activate.
He Ministry of Health Through the mechanisms that are already in operation and always under the supervision of the main center for health supplies located in the Madrid town of Valdemoro, it will be responsible for allocating donations to the neediest centers and entities.
The telephone number for the coordination of this large sanitary material supply center in Santiago Bernabu is the 900 100 688. You can also contact us by email: Covid19donaciones@corp.realmadrid.com
Likewise, the following current account of the Real Madrid Foundation is enabled for donations:
ES17 2100 5731 7802 0032 0934 (Caixabank).
According to the criteria of
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The team accumulates two years without a single expulsion
- Juanmi: “It's like I have a nail”
- Jorge Padilla: “Marking in the Heliodoro was complete madness”
- Tottenham announced a salary reduction for all its employees due to the economic crisis: the measure does not affect soccer players
- Griezmann asks to wear the seven
- Happy countdown for Portu and his wife
- The step forward of Diego Cervero, soccer player and doctor: “Go anywhere, the country needs it”
- The campaign against the coronavirus of Simeone and Atlético adds to the cinema
- Messi surrenders to Lampard's new Chelsea gem
- Portu: “I have not yet given my maximum level”
- Schalke player fined for being in a hookah bar in quarantine
- Madrid is pessimistic and is considering a salary adjustment by Decree
- Boca Juniors hopes to sign Cavani “very soon”
- Former Madrid cyclist Daniel Yuste dies of coronavirus at 75
- A player reported that 1,000 shirts were stolen, including a Lionel Messi
- Borussia returns to work, in the field and in pairs
- Joao Félix takes advantage of the break to become a 'gamer'
- City, Ajax and Red Bull tempt Pablo Pérez, youth of Sevilla
- Real Madriz (with Z) still standing against the coronavirus
- Van Persie: “Ferguson hung the photo of two players in the locker room for going out partying”
- Tsobanian proposes to play the Madrid Open between the US Open and Roland Garros
- Luis Oliver is discharged
- Rafa Nadal: “I don't know if I train hard … but I do at home”
- Borussia Dortmund from Haaland already training
- Coutinho has five options in the Premier League