From the draw for the round of 16, in London he whispered in fear, almost as if he were going to conjure the man in the bag: “Lewandowski is coming …”. And 'Lewa' came, put on his boots and, indeed, terrified London. It is what monsters like him have, that as much as you see them coming you know that they will eat you in the end. Huge match of the Polish, who took over Stamford Bridge, distributed two goal assists and scored his goal, which served to sentence a tie that can be bleeding. It even caused the expulsion of a Marcos Alonso who, desperate, attacked him in the back when he saw that he could no longer stop him. This Bayern has come to Europe to raze.
Chelsea managed, however, to quench the fury of the Teutons during the first half, where Caballero, who is knowing how to seize the opportunity granted by Lampard to the detriment of Kepa, drew two very good hands from Lewandowski's two shots.
The blues They even responded with a play by Mount who was about to embocar in the goal line Giroud, who has returned to the title, but the Frenchman did not arrive and the Bundesliga leader responded with the most serious warning so far. Müller, who had already tried a shot with a rope that left shortly, headed a ball to the crossbar that shook the foundations of Stamford Bridge.
Those of Flick dominated the possession, fundamentally thanks to a Thiago that was colossal at the helm of the center of the field, and also the occasions, but the party arrived at the rest without the Germans managed to open the can that Lampard had prepared. In the resumption, even, it seemed that the Londoners could get ahead with a play fruit of the heart and faith of Mount, who came to be planted hand in hand with Neuer, but the goal was easily removed with his foot and then was quick to the time to shrink spaces for Barkley, who turned off the lights.
The game was heated for a brief moment, and Jorginho, who did not seem to be aware of being aware, went on too much in a protest to the referee and will miss the return at the Allianz, where his people arrive sentenced. And they will do it because the fury gave way to bewilderment and Lewandowski, who was not very interested in those stories, decided to yield a pass that he received to space so that Gnabry pushed the first goal of the tie to pleasure.
The German arrived as a shot at this stretch of the season, and did not disappoint on his return to London, where he left crestfallen in 2015 after being rejected by Arsenal. Just a few minutes later, and in what was his sixth goal in this edition of the Champions League, the Teuton again got wet after a good assistance from the Polish striker, although this time he had to try a little harder and send it to the long stick Knight's
Lampard tried to shake the attack point with the entry of Willian and Abraham and the exit of Giroud and Barkley, who made a very bad game, but Bayern would hit again, this time, through Lewandowski, who took a pass Davies to mark his goal. The highway that Reece James left on the right lane, where Azpilicueta could not shrink more water, will undoubtedly be one of the videos that the English coach must put to his team if he wants to stop a bleeding that has been coming for several months and that You can put the rest of the season at risk.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Barça discourages the 670 athletes from La Masia from watching the news
- Former Barcelona goalkeeper and figure of the 2002 World Cup contracted coronavirus and was hospitalized
- Aitana Bonmatí: “We do not contemplate that the league is null”
- Januzaj: “The Cup final is going to be played and we are going to win it”
- Saúl: “ERTE? Nothing has been communicated to us 100%”
- Eight years of the Athletic coup in Germany
- Santander League: Capn dies, legend of the Atlético de Madrid | LaLiga Santander 2019
- José Luis Capón dies at the age of 72 due to pneumonia
- Igor Gomes, the new Kaká, on Real Madrid's radar
- No preseason, another ‘brown’ for the clubs
- Santander League: Di Mara tore up the Real Madrid letter asking him not to play in the 2014 World Cup final | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Controversy in Portugal: in times of coronavirus, Ronaldo left his home to take a walk with his wife and children
- Seyboth Wild must pay $ 30,000 if violates quarantine
- End to the quarantine of the ‘pepineros’
- “The only time Prosinecki stopped smoking was when he played”
- Aitor Fernández multiplies his value by ten in Levante
- “I don't think Oblak's level will drop much”
- Santander League: Xavi Hernndez: “I want to go back to Bara, but there can't be anyone toxic near the locker room” | LaLiga Santander 2019
- LaLiga Santander Fest is a complete success and raises € 625,000
- City accuses Arsenal of leading a lobby to pressure TAS
- Celebrate 40 days with the Covid-19 around you
- Pochettino avoided the arrival of Coutinho to a Tottenham that is still interested
- An English football figure revealed how he met Ronaldo: "Surrounded by beers and trying to keep an ashtray in his belly"
- The Athletic youth remained one step away from proclaiming himself champion
- Carles Calaf, expert in critical patients: “60% of respirators in Spain are obsolete”