Real Madrid, both football and basketball fans, will live this Sunday, February 16, a very entertaining afternoon for two reasons. Zinedine Zidane and his pupils receive the Celtic of Vigo in the Santiago Bernabéu (21:00 hours) in the day 24 garter belt with the aim of recovering the leadership alone after the victory of Barcelona against Getafe.
At the same time, Pablo Laso and yours will dispute (18:30 hours) the end of the Copa del Rey basketball before Unicaja in the Martin Carpena of Malaga after his triumphs against RETAbet Bilbao Basket and Valencia Basket in the quarterfinals and semifinals, respectively. The Real Madrid He will not have anything easy, but he will have one more follow, his president. (Bale's alarming fact: this was his last goal at the Bernabéu)
Florentino Pérez has traveled this morning from the Spanish capital and has landed around the 1:30 p.m. In the Andalusian city. He has done nothing more than arrive and go to the team concentration hotel in Torremolinos to greet and cheer on the Vitorian coach and the players before the entire expedition sets course for the Martin Carpena.
In this way, the maximum Real Madrid president will not be in the Bernabeu in the match between Madrid and Celta and will do it for a great reason: the seventh final of the Copa del Rey in a row for the whites, who total 27 twisted in this competition. Florentine He didn't want to miss it either.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- UEFA video conference to discuss rescheduling matches
- The umpteenth attack by Al Thani on the mayor of Malaga
- Cádiz helps in the manufacture of protection screens
- The red and white connection between Ander Herrera and Fernando Amorebieta
- ACB: Two Baskonia players fined for training on a rooftop | ACB 2019
- Liverpool fined for flares at Anfield against Atlético
- Juan Muñoz: “We know what happens, it can happen again and in a match with any contact …”
- The goalkeeper of the historic team of Turkey in the 2002 World Cup and former Barcelona is in critical condition due to the coronavirus
- Paulo Machado fears “millions of infections in India”
- Bale: your most negotiating side
- “Pelé gave me his blessing before signing for Real Madrid”
- FIFA has a Marshall Plan
- Manolo Santana receives the FIT highest honor award
- The trolley that Maxi released to Benítez to sign for Liverpool
- F1: Fernando Alonso donates 4,000 protective equipment and 300,000 masks to fight the coronavirus
- The team accumulates two years without a single expulsion
- Juanmi: “It's like I have a nail”
- Jorge Padilla: “Marking in the Heliodoro was complete madness”
- Tottenham announced a salary reduction for all its employees due to the economic crisis: the measure does not affect soccer players
- Griezmann asks to wear the seven
- Happy countdown for Portu and his wife
- The step forward of Diego Cervero, soccer player and doctor: “Go anywhere, the country needs it”
- The campaign against the coronavirus of Simeone and Atlético adds to the cinema
- Messi surrenders to Lampard's new Chelsea gem
- Portu: “I have not yet given my maximum level”