Toni Kroos each time the Celta is measured it sharpens the aim. The Vigués set He is his favorite victim since his arrival in LaLiga. The Real Madrid footballer He has scored six goals, with this Sunday, to the Celta of his 14 goals with the Madrid shirt in the league championship.
This campaign already drilled the Celtic goal in his visit to Balaído last August (1-3). Kroos has measured Celta in 13 games (11 LaLiga and two Cup) and has scored six goals. The next in the list of their preferred It is Valencia, with three targets.
The German medium already has five goals this season (three in LaLiga, one in the Super Cup and one in the Champions League) and equals the five goals he scored in the 2017-2018 campaign. To date his best record with the white shirt.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- “Stay home”, now recommends Cristiano Ronaldo
- Santander League: Messi: solidarity is giving, not accusing | LaLiga Santander 2019
- The US Open will convert its complex into a temporary hospital to assist those infected with coronavirus
- The return project in Madrid “is non-existent” now
- UEFA video conference to discuss rescheduling matches
- The umpteenth attack by Al Thani on the mayor of Malaga
- Cádiz helps in the manufacture of protection screens
- The red and white connection between Ander Herrera and Fernando Amorebieta
- ACB: Two Baskonia players fined for training on a rooftop | ACB 2019
- Liverpool fined for flares at Anfield against Atlético
- Juan Muñoz: “We know what happens, it can happen again and in a match with any contact …”
- The goalkeeper of the historic team of Turkey in the 2002 World Cup and former Barcelona is in critical condition due to the coronavirus
- Paulo Machado fears “millions of infections in India”
- Bale: your most negotiating side
- “Pelé gave me his blessing before signing for Real Madrid”
- FIFA has a Marshall Plan
- Manolo Santana receives the FIT highest honor award
- The trolley that Maxi released to Benítez to sign for Liverpool
- F1: Fernando Alonso donates 4,000 protective equipment and 300,000 masks to fight the coronavirus
- The team accumulates two years without a single expulsion
- Juanmi: “It's like I have a nail”
- Jorge Padilla: “Marking in the Heliodoro was complete madness”
- Tottenham announced a salary reduction for all its employees due to the economic crisis: the measure does not affect soccer players
- Griezmann asks to wear the seven
- Happy countdown for Portu and his wife