Jorge Mendes is one of the most important agents in the football market and the closing of the winter window has left one more sample. The reason: the signing of Francisco Trincao by Barcelona, one of the most unexpected operations of the month of January that has managed to manage the owner of Gestifute … with a profit of seven million euros.
Despite not representing the Portuguese soccer player, Mendes acted as an intermediary between Braga and Barcelona, which paid 31 million euros for the end. The Portuguese club, when publicly traded, is required by law to reflect these operations. And, in the ad (disseminated by the journalist Tariq Panja through Twitter), has revealed that the payment to Jorge Mendes was seven million euros, of which Braga paid 1.5 and Barcelona 5.5.
The business for Mendes has been remarkable, since the total commission, of those seven million euros, means more than 20% of the total transfer. One more notch for one of the representatives of the world's most famous soccer players.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- In search of the new James
- Ghajini 2: Aamir Khan Fans Trend’s Ghajini 2 on Social Platform
- Scandal in Spain: a Celtic figure broke the quarantine to flee to Russia because his girlfriend turned 18
- Castilla lowers salary
- Javier Castillejo, when a boxer brings him the purchase: “Campen, what are you doing here?”
- The Australian Open plans to play behind closed doors in 2021
- LaLiga and AFE will meet next week despite the salary taboo
- Madrid will save between 33 and 56 million with the salary cut
- Cavani and Thiago Silva would no longer return to Paris
- A former Formula 1 driver's revelations about Ayrton Senna's less-than-friendly side: "He was incredibly selfish"
- Martínez Munuera: “I offered to return to the Police”
- Tottenham touches Mou for skipping confinement
- Nick Kyrgios begins delivering food to help in Australia
- Bartomeu breaks the board one year after the elections
- Premier League: Mourinho and several Tottenham players are hunted training in a London park during quarantine | Premier League 2019
- Total crisis in the meeting: Rousaud shoots Bartomeu
- Éver Banega's five challenges before leaving Sevilla
- Luis Suárez spoke about the possible arrival of Lautaro Martínez at Barcelona
- Martí organizes group sessions to “not lose joy”
- Vinicius: “Everyone knows that the Real Madrid shirt weighs”
- Wimbledon: The 114 million euros that Wimbledon has 'earned' with the coronavirus
- Mirzapur season 2 release date and cast, Amazon Prime Video 2020
- Radiography of European football: the best wingers so far this season
- ON footballers ask for a fourth change if there is a League this summer
- Zverev could have competed in Australia with coronavirus