Jorge Javier Vázquez has been forced to open Save me, this Wednesday, reading a conviction against Mediaset that forces the chain to pay 50,000 euros to Cayetano Martínez de Irujo for violating his honor, as a result of information that the program gave in 2017.

Also read: Ana Rosa Quintana, after announcing her return to television: “I feel like a rookie on her first day of the program”

“I partially uphold the claim filed by the court attorney, Mrs. Calderón Galán, on behalf of Cayetano Martínez de Irujo and Fitz-James Stuart, Mediaset España Comunicación SA, La Fábrica de la Tele SL and against Francisco Hernández Ruiz and Milagros Ximénez de Cisneros Rebollo”, Jorge Javier Vázquez began by saying. “And on his merits, I declare that the right to honor of Mr. Cayetano Martínez de Irujo has been violated in the programs of save me lemon y save me orange issued on November 28, 29 and 30 and December 1, 2017 and jointly and severally condemn Mediaset and La Fábrica de la tele to pay the actor the amount of 50,000 euros as compensation and damages for non-pecuniary damage caused”, Jorge Javier has continued in a sequence that has already occurred on other occasions in Save me.

The ruling also requires “advertising in programs save me lemon y Orange to the dispositive part of the sentence in an analogous way and with informational treatment similar to the diffusion of which this procedure brings about and to withdraw from the web page the parts of the recordings of the programs November 28, 29, 30 and December 1 of 2017 in which the plaintiff is referred to”.

Jorge Javier has concluded by explaining that “the co-defendants are absolved from the rest of the motions of the lawsuit” and that “each party will be responsible for the costs incurred at their request.” “Read the sentence we can start with save me lemon and so we start save me lemon“, the presenter has concluded, who has not made any further mention of this matter.

Also read: Telecinco suffers its worst start to the season with a record low in September, while Antena 3 adds eleven months as leader

Why did Cayetano sue Save me?

Cayetano’s crusade against Save me dates back to 2017, when the son of the Duchess of Alba focused part of the program’s content. That’s how he told it himself last year. “I went out to dinner with a friend and I said goodbye with a hug and two kisses. Then, Save me He started saying all kinds of barbarities about me and about the person who was with me. They even harassed her and offered her money to go on television. That cannot be tolerated. That is why I say that I started a crusade to defend my freedom. I can go out to dinner with whoever I want, whenever I want, and wherever I want, and I don’t have to be the target of lies or insults for that.” Cayetano reported, who came to claim up to 291,000 euros.

“The trial destabilized me a lot and it was one of the most unpleasant things I’ve ever experienced. Atrocities and lies were said about me,” he said in a statement he made to Hola.

comments1WhatsAppWhatsAppFacebookFacebookTwitterTwitterLinkedinlinkedin