Simeone's stage in Atlético is almost a paranormal event in the highest level football. The technician has exceeded eight years in office, the one that has been the longest in LaLiga by far, and contrasts with the situation of Valencia. Since Cholo arrived, his rival tonight has had 13 different coaches, of those who Ten have faced the Argentine. The others Three did not give them time.
Of the 13, only two completed any season. Nuno he directed the entire 2014-15 and Marcellin, 17-18 and 18-19. The Spaniard is the one who endured the longest, who brought stability to the bench until Peter Lim dismissed him and put Celades in command of the team.
The Barcelona is the last, the tenth, and faces Cholo in search of a challenge he did not achieve in the first round, beat him. Apart from the importance of the points, it is that Of its nine predecessors only two succeeded: Pellegrin (in November 2012) and Nuno (in October 2014). The others, draws (six) and defeats (eight). Emery, a tie in the League and two defeats in the Europa League. Valverde, another draw. Djukic lost. Pizzi, also and also suffered a cupper KO.
Valencia technicians since Simeone arrived
|Voro||2016 and 2017||two||0||0||two|
* Emery arrived in Valencia in 2008, but only coincided with Cholo in 2011-12.
Something better went to Nuno, although in addition to the victory in 2014 accumulated a draw and a defeat. Neville He also fell in front of Cholo. How Voro, twice. Marcellin, the longest, alternated draws (two in Mestalla) and defeats (two in the Metropolitan). In the first round, Celades's first against Atlético del Cholo resulted in a draw. 1-1. First Costa scored, then João Félix was injured and a minute tied Parejo.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The Australian Open plans to play behind closed doors in 2021
- LaLiga and AFE will meet next week despite the salary taboo
- Madrid will save between 33 and 56 million with the salary cut
- Cavani and Thiago Silva would no longer return to Paris
- A former Formula 1 driver's revelations about Ayrton Senna's less-than-friendly side: "He was incredibly selfish"
- Martínez Munuera: “I offered to return to the Police”
- Tottenham touches Mou for skipping confinement
- Nick Kyrgios begins delivering food to help in Australia
- Bartomeu breaks the board one year after the elections
- Premier League: Mourinho and several Tottenham players are hunted training in a London park during quarantine | Premier League 2019
- Total crisis in the meeting: Rousaud shoots Bartomeu
- Éver Banega's five challenges before leaving Sevilla
- Luis Suárez spoke about the possible arrival of Lautaro Martínez at Barcelona
- Martí organizes group sessions to “not lose joy”
- Vinicius: “Everyone knows that the Real Madrid shirt weighs”
- Wimbledon: The 114 million euros that Wimbledon has 'earned' with the coronavirus
- Mirzapur season 2 release date and cast, Amazon Prime Video 2020
- Radiography of European football: the best wingers so far this season
- ON footballers ask for a fourth change if there is a League this summer
- Zverev could have competed in Australia with coronavirus
- Ronaldinho leaves prison, but still under house arrest in Paraguay
- Brehme auctions the ball for the final of Italy 90 to fight the coronavirus
- CONMEBOL advances in the rules of prevention before a restart of the competitions
- Emerson, the signing that nobody talks about at Barcelona
- The Bundesliga plan to return in April: 239 people in the field and without beers