The little one of the Alcantara is back. Rafinha celebrated this week his 27th birthday receiving the award for the best player of Celta during the month of January. after one flashing first lap, the midpoint ceded for Barcelona again resembles that footballer who aimed at crack before suffering three serious knee injuries.
“I was very clear what was going to happen,” says the Brazilian about physical problems They ballasted him during the fall. “They were waiting for me different workouts and another way to play. I was aware that it was going to cost me. I've taken but now I meeting in fullness“, says the little son of Mazinho.
The last campaign Rafinha had to play Leo Messi in the Classic that meant Julen's dismissal Lopetegui. The Argentine was injured and Ernesto Valverde placed the São Paulo as a false right-handed. his performance in that 5-1 he did gain weight in the plans of the Txingurri, but a month later the anterior cruciate ligament of the left knee in the Metropolitan Wanda broke.
Although the current course started it being one of the most outstanding culés, in the last days of August he decided to return to Vigo, the city where he grew up and where was consolidated in First six years ago under the orders of Luis Enrique.
The Celtic convinced him with his 'Operation Return', the same plan that seduced Denis Suarez already Santi Mina. Rafinha preferred to be mouse head What a lion's tail. “I knew it was a risky step, but I was looking for continuity, “admits '12', who begins to live what he imagined last summer:” I am happy for to have met footballily, feel one hundred percent. Logically, you always hope to have best resultYes, but now I can prove the football player that I am and, in this way, be able to help the Celtic“.
On the shores of the Atlantic it has also been re-contracted with a old acquaintance that did not appear in the initial script. Oscar Garcia, who landed in November on the bench of Balaidos, trained the versatile attacker in the youth of Barça: “It was one of the years I stood out the most. Messi was playing fake '9' in the first team and he had the idea to try me on that same position. The truth is that I started score many goals and we won everything. “
The be reborn of the 2016 Olympic champion in Rio arrives in a key moment in his career. His contract with the Blaugrana entity ends in 2021. Everything indicates that at the Camp Nou they will try make box with him at the conclusion of this campaign. An unequivocal symptom of that intention is that the termination clause from Rafinha has gone from 75 million from euros to 17 after the renewal signed to play a loan in Celta.
If you keep the physical level and the game of the last two months, the Brazilian international will not be missing offers this summer. Because of its age, it is still time for re-dress the shirt of the Canarinha Among the huge competition to take a place in the attack of the world pentacampeona are the Real Madrid Rodrygo and Vinicius. “They have a huge quality and show how Brazilian football has grown again,” says the Celtic, who breaks a spear in favor of carioca: “I have no doubt that Vinicius will end up scoring for the talent he has.”
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Bale: your most negotiating side
- “Pelé gave me his blessing before signing for Real Madrid”
- FIFA has a Marshall Plan
- Manolo Santana receives the FIT highest honor award
- The trolley that Maxi released to Benítez to sign for Liverpool
- F1: Fernando Alonso donates 4,000 protective equipment and 300,000 masks to fight the coronavirus
- The team accumulates two years without a single expulsion
- Juanmi: “It's like I have a nail”
- Jorge Padilla: “Marking in the Heliodoro was complete madness”
- Tottenham announced a salary reduction for all its employees due to the economic crisis: the measure does not affect soccer players
- Griezmann asks to wear the seven
- Happy countdown for Portu and his wife
- The step forward of Diego Cervero, soccer player and doctor: “Go anywhere, the country needs it”
- The campaign against the coronavirus of Simeone and Atlético adds to the cinema
- Messi surrenders to Lampard's new Chelsea gem
- Portu: “I have not yet given my maximum level”
- Schalke player fined for being in a hookah bar in quarantine
- Madrid is pessimistic and is considering a salary adjustment by Decree
- Boca Juniors hopes to sign Cavani “very soon”
- Former Madrid cyclist Daniel Yuste dies of coronavirus at 75
- A player reported that 1,000 shirts were stolen, including a Lionel Messi
- Borussia returns to work, in the field and in pairs
- Joao Félix takes advantage of the break to become a 'gamer'
- City, Ajax and Red Bull tempt Pablo Pérez, youth of Sevilla
- Real Madriz (with Z) still standing against the coronavirus