It's not being a simple 2020 for Álvaro Odriozola. Since his arrival at Bayern Munich he has only played seven minutes during the final stages of Bayern's 4-3 victory against Hoffenheim in the Pokal. In the Bundesliga he still does not debut after sitting on the bench during the three league games against Schalke (5-0), Mainz (3-1) and Leipzig (0-0), going back to the background after his departure from Real Madrid on loan until the end of the season. Taking into account the latest statements of Hansi Flick, coach of Bayern Munich, everything indicates that the San Sebastian will continue without regaining prominence.
“We needed a replacement on the right side“explained the minister during the press conference prior to Bayern's visit to Cologne this Sunday.”The second round is still very good to date. When you start the year well after a short preparation it is normal that you continue betting on the same eleven for a while. Álvaro trains well, meets in training sessions and it’s good to know that we have more options. Accept his role, that's important. He has an incredible mentality and I'm sure it will come back to the forefront when the week starts“he sentenced.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Barça discourages the 670 athletes from La Masia from watching the news
- Former Barcelona goalkeeper and figure of the 2002 World Cup contracted coronavirus and was hospitalized
- Aitana Bonmatí: “We do not contemplate that the league is null”
- Januzaj: “The Cup final is going to be played and we are going to win it”
- Saúl: “ERTE? Nothing has been communicated to us 100%”
- Eight years of the Athletic coup in Germany
- Santander League: Capn dies, legend of the Atlético de Madrid | LaLiga Santander 2019
- José Luis Capón dies at the age of 72 due to pneumonia
- Igor Gomes, the new Kaká, on Real Madrid's radar
- No preseason, another ‘brown’ for the clubs
- Santander League: Di Mara tore up the Real Madrid letter asking him not to play in the 2014 World Cup final | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Controversy in Portugal: in times of coronavirus, Ronaldo left his home to take a walk with his wife and children
- Seyboth Wild must pay $ 30,000 if violates quarantine
- End to the quarantine of the ‘pepineros’
- “The only time Prosinecki stopped smoking was when he played”
- Aitor Fernández multiplies his value by ten in Levante
- “I don't think Oblak's level will drop much”
- Santander League: Xavi Hernndez: “I want to go back to Bara, but there can't be anyone toxic near the locker room” | LaLiga Santander 2019
- LaLiga Santander Fest is a complete success and raises € 625,000
- City accuses Arsenal of leading a lobby to pressure TAS
- Celebrate 40 days with the Covid-19 around you
- Pochettino avoided the arrival of Coutinho to a Tottenham that is still interested
- An English football figure revealed how he met Ronaldo: "Surrounded by beers and trying to keep an ashtray in his belly"
- The Athletic youth remained one step away from proclaiming himself champion
- Carles Calaf, expert in critical patients: “60% of respirators in Spain are obsolete”