Final week the alarm went off on the planet tennis: the Australian tennis participant Bernard Tomic had signs of the coronavirus. However these claims have been rapidly denied by Andrea Petkovic, and is that the German tennis participant was emphatic about it when stating that every thing was an invention Tomic, who on previous events has already been surrounded by controversy as a consequence of playing points.
“Everyone knows that he’s a insurgent, his Balkan traits of his household are appreciated in his character. He's continuously speaking nonsense and the final one was that she had coronavirus. I wrote myself just a few days in the past and he acknowledged me that it was all a lie and that not even he is aware of why he did it, “stated the German tennis participant on the portal GoTennis, purpose why the potential illness of Tomic is in doubt.
Positive first in tennis
Who has confirmed having the illness is Thiago Seyboth-Wild, 20-year-old younger Brazilian tennis participant, who by means of his social networks has reported his positive in COVID-19. On this means, Seyboth-Wild is the primary tennis participant with coronavirus, not less than formally: “I’ve been remoted since final week and following the directions of the medical doctors. This virus could be very critical. Keep residence and keep away from contact with different folks, “he stated in a video posted on Twitter.
It ought to be famous that Seyboth-Wild, one of the gamers with probably the most promising future on the circuit, a number of weeks in the past he gained the title at ATP 250 in Santiago de Chile, in addition to taking part in the qualifying spherical on the Davis Cup finals in opposition to Australia (fell to Millman).
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Who is Ryan García, the boxer who is shaping up to be the new Canelo Álvarez
- UEFA tells clubs not to follow the Belgian example
- Aarhus, the first night of the ‘Tiki Taka’
- 28 years have passed since Juanito's death
- End of contracts creates trouble for stars and clubs
- Dortmund fear that Madrid will go after Haaland
- Martín Presa: “The Government knows that it has family factories for whatever”
- The unthinkable idea that is gaining strength in the NBA to resume competition despite the coronavirus pandemic
- Ajax criticizes UEFA for encouraging the resumption of competitions
- Alarms go off for Achraf
- A sad day for rayismo: goodbye to Goyo Benito and Miguelín
- Toni Nadal: “June will be key in the future of the season”
- Dzyuba: “My dream is Madrid”
- A massive 'remember'
- “My father did not forget that he was Don Goyo Benito, a player for Madrid and the Spanish National Team”
- Kahn: “It is a situation that we only knew about from catastrophe movies”
- Hazard, working for Real Madrid and 'celebrating' with Belgium
- The reason why Luis Suárez did not return to Uruguay in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic and what was his position regarding the Barcelona salary cut
- Pessimism grows in Leganés and cuts are no longer ruled out
- The Athletic family joins the initiative of IC Herri Harmaila
- 25 years of Beckham's Premier debut
- Cádiz and Málaga will play the final of the Carranza eSports Trophy
- Aspas: “We have to show that we have always been a fighting people”
- Alarm in Portugal: TVs threaten not to pay
- The most personal Brahim: his nickname, the Fortnite, the omelette …