When the Spanish Football Federation's tweet account uploaded a video in which Luis Enrique analyzed the possible selectable in the next call, to Valencianista, what he said about a still mysterious footballer did not go unnoticed: “It's a plane, it has a change of pace that is brutal.”
And last Friday against Atlético de Madrid, Ferran Torres showed again that, if he is not the player mentioned by Luis Enrique, his characteristics are more than similar. Foios was the player more unbalanced on the pitch, he drove the entire Athletic defense crazy and He was close to giving assistance which would have been the final 3-2, first Gameiro and then Maxi Gomez, but no striker aimed well.
The Cholo could not stop him. Simeone tried by all means that Ferran would not overflow to its sides. But neither Lodi nor Saul nor Vrsaljko could stop him. In fact, Torres put Mestalla on his feet when he hagged Lodi and Sau with two touchesl in the 50th minute. But his center found no auctioneer.
After a couple of games in which he was seen without his usual spark, something logical considering that He has started the last 7 games. With a week in between to rest since his team does not play the Cup, the youth player recovered his usual overflow from Madrid, He completed 8 dribbles and was the one who generated more danger occasions.
Ferran Torres is a plane that today has a takeoff date. Next 2021 the canterano concludes his relationship with Valencia and although the talks for its renewal began long ago, it has not yet transcended any progress.
With a president who defines the project as 'of commitment to young people', that the renewal of Ferran ended without giving would be a double blow. First because it would leave the team without one of his best talents. But above all, because the 'quarry' project that claims to have Meriton would be compromised. For now, there is still time.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- “A few months ago I saw Benito very strong”
- Domínguez explodes against Pedro Sánchez and Pablo Iglesias
- UEFA wants Euro 2020 venues to keep the same schedule
- “Soccer will be less arrogant after the pandemic”
- Roger Federer will play at Halle and Wimbledon in 2021
- Atlético ERTE: the workforce is reduced by 70 percent the salary
- De Bruyne: “If not playing avoids problems, better not come back”
- Boateng fined for skipping quarantine and having a car accident
- The former Serie A goalkeeper compared to Oblak
- Marcelo 'covers' Reguilón
- Muniain parks football until the sanitary problem is solved
- The 10 memorable moments of the Miami Masters
- Essential after 30
- Rome, possible fate of Mario Götze
- Jerome Boateng, charged against Bayern for fining him
- “I'd like to know what healthy people are at home for”
- Pablo Aguilar, the Paraguayan defender who becomes the leader behind Cruz Azul
- Priscila: “I don't see ethical or fair that the season ends like this”
- Luka Modric will fulfill his contract at Real Madrid and will continue until 2021
- “Angelici has nothing to do with my project in Elche”
- Nacho Zabal, the first Spanish player in the history of Atlético Ottawa
- López Catalán: “We hope to finish the competition”
- Dani Ceballos, Betis dream
- The referees most corrected by the VAR: Gil Manzano, Estrada …
- Brescia president threatens to withdraw team if Series A resumes