Three former players of Elche will live in a special way the cupper duel this Saturday. Three soccer players who enjoy the present at Yeclano Deportivo, great revelation of Group IV of the Second Division B, and that in the past they dreamed of becoming big in the team they will now try to knock down in La Constitución this next weekend.
The central Fran Martínez, the midfielder Pablo Vivanco and the side Héctor Camps were three Elche youth players who stayed at the gates of making the jump to the first team. The first of them, at 27, was the last to leave the ilicitana ship. It was last season, in his second stage as a junior. Before it was six seasons in the quarry, with two assignments to La Nucia Y San Fernando; half a year in the Swiss Oberwallis Naters FC and another six months in the subsidiary to help you achieve the goal of permanence.
The Argentinian Pablo Nicolás Vivanco, 30 years old, has been doing new courses left by the ilicitano club, where very young he began to stand out as a defensive midfielder from the hand of Alberto Capón, although he did not finish breaking the roof of the first team. From there it went through Imperial Murcia, Xàtiva Olympic, Orihuela, Eldense, Mérida and during the last four years in the Yeclano Deportivo. He has lived the entire 14-month streak without losing in The Constitution: “The key is in our hobby, which is of another level; and of this coach (Sandroni), who has made a team tailored to this field ”.
For its part, the Alicante Hector Camps, of the same generation as Vivanco, was trained in Alicante and Carolinas before signing for Elche, in his last year as a youth. He was two years in the Ilicitano, also with Capón, and became in the first team with Claudio, with whom he made the preseason, and Bordalás, who although he quoted him in the last two League matches never gave him the option to debut . From there, a long pilgrimage through Alicante, Alcoyano, Muro, Ontinyent, La Nucia, Talavera, Gavá, Badalona and Cornellà. Now he is in Yeclano and agrees in a firm message with his teammates: “Elche will have a hard time in La Constitución.”
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to [email protected], and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Coronavirus psychosis surpasses Cristiano Ronaldo
- The captains point up
- Time trial plans of the Ottawa franchise and the spirit of Atlético that you want to instill
- NBA: LeBron vs. Zion, the first assault: “James may see something of him in Williamson” | NBA 2019
- Lampard puts Luis Enrique in a hurry with the replacement of Kepa
- The role of the three captains in Liverpool's locker room
- The RFEF refuses to repeat Leganés-Levante due to “lack of legal basis”
- Nadal: “My priority is not to recover number one”
- Genaro Gattuso: “We were punished a lot for a mistake”
- Ramos: “Sanction? I don't think he said anything out of place or disrespected ”
- Morata dries
- Mendy vs. Mendy
- Barrenetxea joins the group
- Rafa Nadal defeats Andújar and accedes to the round of 16 in Acapulco
- The legend against luxury
- Barça planning, naked
- Davidovich criticizes Kyrgios: “He wants to show and talk about him”
- It lands in San Mamés a dangerous Villarreal at home that is played at all or nothing
- Pedro Martínez debuts with a resounding victory against Albot
- El Levante has never won in its visits to Eibar
- Champions: The great challenge of the City of Guardiola: how to be solid and effective in the Bernabu | Champions League 2019
- Griezmann: “The second leg at home will be very different”
- Lewandowski eats Chelsea
- Nadal takes the first step to recover number one
- Ramos: “Now the uncles are seen, the children have to be left aside”