Luka Doncic keep making history in the NBA And he does it with the best. The Slovenian child prodigy will double (world team leader in the Rising Stars Challenge and headline in the match of the stars) in the NBA All Star, which is being played this weekend in Chicago, and could not start it better.
The quarryman and former player of Real Madrid, somewhat shy at the beginning of the game, closed the first half with a ‘triplazo’ from Slovenia that neither he nor the rest of the players and fans on the track were believed. A basket of genius with which he once marveled at the white team and with which he now shines in the best league in the world.
Bring young, rival of Doncic and one of the stars of the team of U.S, he has confessed in social networks what he said before he launched: “Luka, do not pass it and put it from the middle of the track ”. The Slovenian replied: “Ok, look at it.” He finally entered and the two began to laugh.
– #Vamos de Movistar (@vamos) February 15, 2020
Further, Doncic, which follows all the matches you can from Madrid as he shows himself, he said that what he misses most about European basketball is “at Real Madrid” and that Pablo Laso and his former teammates will “win the Copa del Rey”, Which is being played in Malaga. The Madrid will play this afternoon against him Valencia Basket the semifinals after his victory on Thursday against RETAbet Bilbao Basket.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Drogba and Eto’o, to the doctors who propose testing coronavirus vaccines in Africa: “We are not laboratory rats; assassins ”
- Dzyuba: “My dream is Real Madrid”
- “A few months ago I saw Benito very strong”
- Domínguez explodes against Pedro Sánchez and Pablo Iglesias
- UEFA wants Euro 2020 venues to keep the same schedule
- “Soccer will be less arrogant after the pandemic”
- Roger Federer will play at Halle and Wimbledon in 2021
- Atlético ERTE: the workforce is reduced by 70 percent the salary
- De Bruyne: “If not playing avoids problems, better not come back”
- Boateng fined for skipping quarantine and having a car accident
- The former Serie A goalkeeper compared to Oblak
- Marcelo 'covers' Reguilón
- Muniain parks football until the sanitary problem is solved
- The 10 memorable moments of the Miami Masters
- Essential after 30
- Rome, possible fate of Mario Götze
- Jerome Boateng, charged against Bayern for fining him
- “I'd like to know what healthy people are at home for”
- Pablo Aguilar, the Paraguayan defender who becomes the leader behind Cruz Azul
- Priscila: “I don't see ethical or fair that the season ends like this”
- Luka Modric will fulfill his contract at Real Madrid and will continue until 2021
- “Angelici has nothing to do with my project in Elche”
- Nacho Zabal, the first Spanish player in the history of Atlético Ottawa
- López Catalán: “We hope to finish the competition”
- Dani Ceballos, Betis dream