The tennis world has additionally given its opinion on the postponement of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Video games to 2021 due to the coronavirus pandemic, which has already left greater than 400,000 contaminated worldwide.
One in every of these reactions has been that of Novak Djokovic, the final tennis champion within the capital of Japan after successful the Rakuten Open final yr. Djokovic regretted the suspension though he believes it’s the proper choice. “I had this photograph taken final yr in Japan. I’m saddened that the Olympics are postponed however I’m certain it’s the proper choice for the collective well being of all of us who had been going. I’m trying ahead to the Tokyo Olympics in 2021 “, wrote the Serbian on his Twitter account.
Took this photograph final yr in Japan. I'm unhappy the @olympics are postponed, however I’m certain it‘s the precise choice for the collective well being of everybody concerned. Let's look ahead to Tokyo #Olympics 2021 🙏🏼🙌🏼🎾 pic.twitter.com/nba0qvcAGC
– Novak Djokovic (@DjokerNole) March 25, 2020
And is that Olympics are pending for Novak Djokovic. The Serbian has gained all the things on the circuit, with all 4 Grand Slam, ATP Finals, all Masters 1,000, Davis Cup and ATP Cup … however the Olympic gold resists him, one thing that Nothingl (in singles in Beijing 2008 and in doubles with Marc López in Rio 2016) and Federer (in doubles along with Wawrinka additionally in Beijing 2008) in the event that they have. Djokovic was bronze in Beijing 2008 however he was left and not using a medal in London 2012 and in Rio 2016 he misplaced within the first spherical to Juan Martín del Potro. The Belgrade tennis participant is already Tokyo in 2021 to put the completion to his sensible report.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The team accumulates two years without a single expulsion
- Juanmi: “It's like I have a nail”
- Jorge Padilla: “Marking in the Heliodoro was complete madness”
- Tottenham announced a salary reduction for all its employees due to the economic crisis: the measure does not affect soccer players
- Griezmann asks to wear the seven
- Happy countdown for Portu and his wife
- The step forward of Diego Cervero, soccer player and doctor: “Go anywhere, the country needs it”
- The campaign against the coronavirus of Simeone and Atlético adds to the cinema
- Messi surrenders to Lampard's new Chelsea gem
- Portu: “I have not yet given my maximum level”
- Schalke player fined for being in a hookah bar in quarantine
- Madrid is pessimistic and is considering a salary adjustment by Decree
- Boca Juniors hopes to sign Cavani “very soon”
- Former Madrid cyclist Daniel Yuste dies of coronavirus at 75
- A player reported that 1,000 shirts were stolen, including a Lionel Messi
- Borussia returns to work, in the field and in pairs
- Joao Félix takes advantage of the break to become a 'gamer'
- City, Ajax and Red Bull tempt Pablo Pérez, youth of Sevilla
- Real Madriz (with Z) still standing against the coronavirus
- Van Persie: “Ferguson hung the photo of two players in the locker room for going out partying”
- Tsobanian proposes to play the Madrid Open between the US Open and Roland Garros
- Luis Oliver is discharged
- Rafa Nadal: “I don't know if I train hard … but I do at home”
- Borussia Dortmund from Haaland already training
- Coutinho has five options in the Premier League