Fernando Vázquez is he fashion man and there are plenty of reasons for that. The Galician coach took the reins of Sports in January and has managed to resurrect a team that seemed doomed to go down to Second B. Before debuting on the bench before the Numancia, the club from Coruña was colista. Today, after his victory in Albacete, he has come off the descent and is the leader of Segunda since he is leading. And it is that the blue and white count their matches by victories. Four of four. Twelve points out of twelve possible. A rhythm that has not been able to follow any other team in the category.
Behind Deportivo of the 'Vázquez League' are located the Almeria and the Saragossa With nine points. The hands have a match less and they could hunt the one of Castrofeito, although it is also true that they lost in the farewell of 2019 to Huesca while the Depor, then with Luis César in command, he beat Tenerife.
Before that encounter in front of the potters, The Coruña were at nine points away from salvation. Now they are also to nine, but of promotion playoff, and the euphoria has been unleashed in good part of sportsmanship.
The most important achievement of the teacher Vazquez has been recover the mood of a template that was totally sunk. Get convert a losing group into another winner. On the board he has put a three central defense which has returned the security to what was the most thrashed team in the category. 35 conceded goals in the first 21 days. Somewhat received in the four games he leads.
The winter signing performance has also been righ now With Sabin Merino as a flag. Three goals in three games are the Basque striker. Emre Çolak, which premiered against Racing, managed a great goal to give the victory before being expelled.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to [email protected], and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- FIFA and UEFA pact with Greece to reform Hellenic football
- Real Madrid – Manchester City: Fire at Bernabu: City has 22 goals more than Madrid | Champions League 2019
- A quarter of a century later Athletic starts the year badly
- Real Madrid – Manchester City: Zidane tests against Guardiola his impeccable currculum in the Champions League | Champions League 2019
- The most delicate moment of Arias in Atlético
- Naples – Barcelona (1-1): “Unfortunately the planning has been like this” | Champions League 2019
- Brand Finance ponders Real Madrid as an influential brand for Spain
- They investigate the Jovic agent for money laundering by making fictitious signings
- Saharawi athletics is claimed
- The Bale Desert
- Barça will face a half-hearted San Paolo
- The FEF rectifies and will pay the ascendants of Regional for the Cup
- The bad memory of Villarreal's last visit to Bilbao
- The International Olympic Committee opens the door to the cancellation of the Games by the coronavirus
- Busquets looked for the yellow and will not play around
- Radoja joins the group and trains normally
- Alonso returns to McLaren to try to win the 500 Miles of Indianpolis
- The next three rivals of Eibar have not won in Ipurua in First
- The day David Silva rejected Real Madrid
- “The situation is a bit delicate, but it can be traced”
- Champions: Guardiola falls apart with Madrid: “In the Champions League there is no one like them” | Champions League 2019
- Chelsea – Bayern live: Champions League, live
- Guardiola: “This Madrid is different, it is much more aggressive”
- The Eurocup 2020 is only in danger from the coronavirus “if the situation rushes”
- Naples – Barcelona, live: Champions League live, today