The Real Madrid will face the Manchester City in the round of 16 Champions League. The meeting is of vital importance for the English team because it is the only competition in which they keep up with options to get a title of special importance. His big difference with the Liverpool causes that Guardiola has focused attention on European competition matches. For this, he has sent analysts for the Bernabéu meeting against the Celta Vigo.
For Guardiola The match is not a match anymore. The owner of Manchester City is tired of spending unthinkable amounts of money on signings to accumulate a series of failures in Europe year after year. Guardiola knows that its continuity may depend on the tie against the Real Madrid.
The white team is probably the worst opponent to face in Europe and more if you are playing the position. The Catalan coach made some statements where he showed the instability currently living in the position: “These two previous weeks are going to be the happiest moments of my profession, thinking about what we can do to beat the Real Madrid. If we don't defeat them, the president will come, or the sports director, and they will say 'You're not good enough, we want the Champions League, we're going to say goodbye.' ” (The press of England charges against Guardiola after his statements)
To do this, part of the technical staff of Guardiola they will see the league match against the Celtic of Vigo (21.00) in the stands of Santiago Bernabeu. Although the Real Madrid He has two games ahead, this week he is expected to go out with older regular players and the match against the I raised, Zidane as an alternative to the less usual. Therefore, the meeting chosen to analyze is this week.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The Australian Open plans to play behind closed doors in 2021
- LaLiga and AFE will meet next week despite the salary taboo
- Madrid will save between 33 and 56 million with the salary cut
- Cavani and Thiago Silva would no longer return to Paris
- A former Formula 1 driver's revelations about Ayrton Senna's less-than-friendly side: "He was incredibly selfish"
- Martínez Munuera: “I offered to return to the Police”
- Tottenham touches Mou for skipping confinement
- Nick Kyrgios begins delivering food to help in Australia
- Bartomeu breaks the board one year after the elections
- Premier League: Mourinho and several Tottenham players are hunted training in a London park during quarantine | Premier League 2019
- Total crisis in the meeting: Rousaud shoots Bartomeu
- Éver Banega's five challenges before leaving Sevilla
- Luis Suárez spoke about the possible arrival of Lautaro Martínez at Barcelona
- Martí organizes group sessions to “not lose joy”
- Vinicius: “Everyone knows that the Real Madrid shirt weighs”
- Wimbledon: The 114 million euros that Wimbledon has 'earned' with the coronavirus
- Mirzapur season 2 release date and cast, Amazon Prime Video 2020
- Radiography of European football: the best wingers so far this season
- ON footballers ask for a fourth change if there is a League this summer
- Zverev could have competed in Australia with coronavirus
- Ronaldinho leaves prison, but still under house arrest in Paraguay
- Brehme auctions the ball for the final of Italy 90 to fight the coronavirus
- CONMEBOL advances in the rules of prevention before a restart of the competitions
- Emerson, the signing that nobody talks about at Barcelona
- The Bundesliga plan to return in April: 239 people in the field and without beers