Alphonse Areola arrived at Real Madrid as an emergency solution to the brilliant departure of Keylor Navas. The goalkeeper is fully complying and has become a replacement of full guarantees. The goal is setting great meetings showing a level worthy of guarantees and also, he is delighted with the continuous learning he is experiencing together with the minutes he is enjoying. The Frenchman has confessed to his relatives that the greatness of Real Madrid It is second to none.
The French goalkeeper arrived as a loan without option to buy and suggested that Zidane I was going to have little with him. However, the white coach has taken his particular way of also rotating the goal giving a lot of minutes to the two goalkeepers (DC News: Areola's intimate phrase about his replacement in Madrid).
Beyond all that, the goalkeeper has confessed to his closest ones that he is living a year of bestial learning in the Madrid and prefers to be a substitute in the white club than in the PSG because here he learns new things in each training and competes with one of the best goalkeepers in the world as it is Courtois.
Also, as you may have known Central defense, the goalkeeper is pleasantly surprised with the environment that encompasses the entity of the Real Madrid. Areola Note great difference between the history of both sets that is reflected in the monitoring by the media, club facilities and even the stadium. Therefore, he has confessed that the Real Madrid is infinitely bigger than the PSG.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- In search of the new James
- Ghajini 2: Aamir Khan Fans Trend’s Ghajini 2 on Social Platform
- Scandal in Spain: a Celtic figure broke the quarantine to flee to Russia because his girlfriend turned 18
- Castilla lowers salary
- Javier Castillejo, when a boxer brings him the purchase: “Campen, what are you doing here?”
- The Australian Open plans to play behind closed doors in 2021
- LaLiga and AFE will meet next week despite the salary taboo
- Madrid will save between 33 and 56 million with the salary cut
- Cavani and Thiago Silva would no longer return to Paris
- A former Formula 1 driver's revelations about Ayrton Senna's less-than-friendly side: "He was incredibly selfish"
- Martínez Munuera: “I offered to return to the Police”
- Tottenham touches Mou for skipping confinement
- Nick Kyrgios begins delivering food to help in Australia
- Bartomeu breaks the board one year after the elections
- Premier League: Mourinho and several Tottenham players are hunted training in a London park during quarantine | Premier League 2019
- Total crisis in the meeting: Rousaud shoots Bartomeu
- Éver Banega's five challenges before leaving Sevilla
- Luis Suárez spoke about the possible arrival of Lautaro Martínez at Barcelona
- Martí organizes group sessions to “not lose joy”
- Vinicius: “Everyone knows that the Real Madrid shirt weighs”
- Wimbledon: The 114 million euros that Wimbledon has 'earned' with the coronavirus
- Mirzapur season 2 release date and cast, Amazon Prime Video 2020
- Radiography of European football: the best wingers so far this season
- ON footballers ask for a fourth change if there is a League this summer
- Zverev could have competed in Australia with coronavirus