Iberostar Tenerife 85 Morabanc Andorra 87
MoraBanc Andorra won its first game in the history of the Cup after defeating a Tenerife commanded by Huertas.
He spent everything in a last minute frantic, pure Cup. Faults in the limit, unexplained losses, nerves to the surface and arbitral polics for, finally, an indito semifinalist and another prediction shattered. The third time was the charm for Morabanc Andorra, who already knows what it is to win a cupbearer match, that on Saturday he will look for the final, a feat, after defeating Iberostar Tenerife. (Narration and statistics (85-87))
The whole of Ibon Navarro had deserved a less accidental outcome, since he sent the whole game, making the Canaries pay their lack of tension, as if the Intercontinental Cup won last Sunday had satiated them. But there emerged the genius of Marcelinho Huertas, indefatigable despite his 36 years. He gives that super Pablo Prigioni As the maximum historical assistant of the Copa del Rey, the Brazilian was about to round off a fantastic afternoon.
He was an absolute protagonist. With a basket to make Tenerife dream, with a loss after stepping on the baseline in the absence of three seconds and even with a recovery forcing a lack of attack that returned hope to those of Txus Vidorreta. In that background, with 85-86, the referees did not point out what looked like a Senglin's clear lack of Konate. Hannah sentenced for Andorra from the free kick. “It is clear unsportsmanlike. I have not wanted to see it,” protests after Vidorreta, who this time did not kneel in the middle of the track, like last year in Madrid. “He was very angry. Since the same 59 they have thrown 32 free throws and we 32”, he added.
The Iberostar had cost the entire first part to overcome its particular 'hangover' – after a start in which he was surprised by Todorovic and Diagn, consecutively-, find the loopholes for which to end the resistance of a challenging Andorra, willing to win the first cupper match in its history. Contrary to that of three years ago in Vitoria, I was going to experience the fantastic sensation of winning in an agnical ending. Then it was the forever famous 'back field' of Llull, in the Carpena Les Toc Sonrer (in 1995 the rooms were not super in Granada either).
The maximum came around the changing room, after a triple of Hannah and a past hoop of Musli (44-54) -Your battle with Shermadini in the painting, like two giants of another time, called attention, because of the unusual. It was the alarm voice, the limit that Vidorreta was willing to reach. Although it was going to cost a little more. His first reaction (59-59), was interrupted by another Andorran lease, which was to start the final act with an interesting income (62-70).
Everything is aimed at an agnico outcome, with so much desire to win as fear of getting it in both pgiles. In the absence of five minutes, he still comfortably sent Andorra (70-77), but the reaction led by Huertas, infinite the Brazilian, was powerful. He got ahead of his team after a long time (85-84), with a beautiful penetration. But everything got entangled in a bad way. In the air currency, luck fell from the Andorran side.
(embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZXY-OMFq6U (/ embed)
According to the criteria of
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The U-20 Women's World Cup in Costa Rica and Panama is suspended
- A month without football in Cornellà-El Prat
- Van de Beek: “I'm still not learning to speak Spanish”
- The 'ERTE' of the referees
- The greats of Serie A pressure the modest to play again
- Ireland ceases McCarthy and replaces Stephen Kenny
- Official: Kobe Bryant was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame
- The Royal Union completes its sports organization chart
- NBA: A Historic Generation for the Hall of Fame: Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett | NBA 2019
- Osasuna will save five million euros with the reduction of wages
- Real Madrid dominate the '98'
- Rubi predicts “a new League with surprises”
- Fans love Silva
- Casemiro: “I don't think about winning the League, I think about winning the coronavirus”
- United to donate 30% of his salary for next month
- Sharapova shares her phone number to chat with her followers during confinement
- Everton seeks to shake up the pass market with two Real Madrid figures
- Modric's continuity does not modify the 'Odegaard plan'
- Luis Enrique would select “all” those who fight against the coronavirus
- Marcos Llorente baptizes his dog with the name of … Anfield
- El Benito Villamarín, logistics center for sanitary protective masks
- Osmar Ibáñez: “Soccer in Asia is a cyclone: you don't know where you are going to fall”
- An empty field, a comeback and the only title of the month: football is in Tajikistan
- Extra life for the generation of Gabriel Jesús, Lautaro, Dembélé …
- Van Gaal criticizes clubs that want to cancel leagues