Rafael Yuste, First Vice President of the FC Barcelona, and Joan Soler, manager responsible for formative football, signed a collaboration agreement with the president of the Olot Sports Union, Joan Agustí. An agreement that reinforces the sustainable social football model and the shared value project between sporting value and social value practiced by the Olot Sports Union and that serves to defend that another football is possible.
The FC Barcelona and the Olot Sports Union have signed a collaboration agreement for the current season, which will allow both entities to share knowledge and work synergies, especially in the training field. The event was held at the offices of the Joan Gamper Sports City.
The event was also attended by the Director of Formative Soccer, José Ramón Alexanco, and the person responsible for Institutional Sports Relations, Paco Martínez. By the Olot, was also present with his sports director, Sergi Raset.
This agreement will also give some advantages to the partners of the Olot Sports Union at the facilities of the FC Barcelona:
– Discounts on tickets to the FC Barcelona Museum and the Palau de Gel
– FREE tickets to attend the matches of the FC Barcelona sections (except basketball)
– Football matches held at the Joan Gamper Sports City (FCB female, FC Barcelona “B”, lower categories)
– Handball matches
– Roller hockey matches
– Futsal matches
– Wheelchair basketball games
* Each member may request a maximum of 2 tickets.