- There are some gifts that can ruin Valentine's Day
- On Valentine's day you have to give things that show love
Every February 14, thousands of couples from different corners of the world show their love by giving themselves a gift. Near this date, there are few shops and supermarkets that are filled with roses and heart-shaped balloons to provide ideas of possible gifts on Valentine's Day. Some objects such as a box of chocolates, a perfume or some jewel, are the most popular of that day.
Classic Valentine's Day gifts are almost always a success. However, there are people who like to risk and prefer to show their love with other details. While some get better on Valentine's Day, other people ruin the most loving day of the year with their gifts.
Gifts to avoid not ruining Valentine's Day
Something to lose weight: Weights, a rubber band or a gym pass are not good ideas if you don't want to ruin Valentine's Day with your gift. Although the intention may be good, these objects only imply that the other person needs to lose weight.
Custom objects: Although at first sight a personalized object, such as a cup or a cushion, can be something you like and hope, over time it may change completely. We must think if we would like someone to enter our house and find that object, in addition to taking into account that many times the image we use to customize the object appears a little deformed after printing.
Home appliances: Giving away an appliance is not a good gift at any time of the year, unless the other person has specifically requested it or we are sure you need it. If none of these cases occur, giving away an appliance does not show affection and is only associated with performing household chores.
Matching clothes: Although we see that in many stores there are matching clothes that can seem romantic and fun, you have to imagine with her on. Walking quietly with your partner is very different from wearing a matching t-shirt or sweatshirt that can be the strangest thing.
A recipe book: For anyone who loves to cook and create different dishes, a recipe book can be a good option even for Valentine's Day. Even so, giving away a recipe book in general is not romantic and for some people it may seem a hint to learn to cook well.
A letter full of misspellings: Writing a letter in which to show the feelings you have for the other person is a good gift for Valentine's Day. However, if we do not meet the spelling rules, all magic disappears as one reads.
A souvenir: If souvenirs themselves are already impractical objects, giving them away on Valentine's Day is one of the worst things that can be done. A souvenir shows nothing of the love or love that is what Valentine is all about. No one in their right mind wanted a gift souvenir.
A picture of yourself: Valentine's Day is the time to show love towards your partner. If you give a photo in which you appear both can be a wonderful gift, however if you give a photo of your own it only shows self-centeredness.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to [email protected], and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- El Granada, to break its bad streak at home in Pamplona
- Fury is exhibited before Wilder and claims the supremaca in the heavyweights
- The best of the Barcelona – Eibar match in pictures
- Butragueño: “They have been hands”
- Find out why IKEA puts such rare names on its products
- Tejero, new at en once ’at Camp Nou
- Levante and Valencia, to compensate against Tacon and Rayo Vallecano
- Alarm in Madrid by Hazard
- The first game of the daughter of Sergi Roberto
- Atlético – Villarreal | Another Champions duel
- Liga Santander: Zidane, you are a disaster | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Pedro Sánchez and the lives of others
- The Celtic pulls deeds and imposes himself on the Leganés
- The incredible hole in one of Rahm that agit Mexico
- Morales has begun to assume his new role in Levante
- New setback for the DO Rueda: it has to stop the reduction of grape yields by a resource
- Confirmed: Tomás does not travel to Valladolid
- The Madrid sticker on the Camp Nou marker that accompanies Bartomeu
- Braithwaite: “I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi”
- Raúl summons Rodrygo
- Pablo Iglesias will be part of the delegated commission that oversees the CNI
- Marseille – Nantes live
- Barcelona – Eibar: The Camp Nou sentences Bartomeu: pitos, paolada and shouts of resignation | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Markel gold and silver souvenirs
- The Calima leaves the airports of Gran Canaria and Tenerife inoperative