Mirandés coach Andoni Iraola was more than happy despite the loss because the 2-1 result against Real Sociedad makes it clear that “the tie is alive”.
“In the end we are at a disadvantage in the tie but satisfied with how it has been. We played a very good game and we were very Mirandés, faithful to what has brought us here,” said the coach of the Burgos team.
Iraola saw two different parts, the first marked by the early goal of the Real, somewhat that “he could decentralize the team but the players continued to believe until the end” and a second with his dominating team.
“We have stolen a lot of ball in the opposite field, in the second part they played more direct from the start, their players are very dangerous but we have handled it relatively well,” said Iraola.
The former Athletic player regretted not having made the goal of the tie in this half and complained that in the second leg his rival “has two more days off, it was preferable to have some respite but the team has gotten into this mess and now we have to keep going. “
He did not want to deepen some decisions of Gil Manzano, such as the penalty in favor of the Real or a possible card to Monreal, which would have been the second, and that the Extremaduran collegiate did not show.
“We have not had luck in the referee's decisions and those details that do not depend on you at least do not have to go against you,” Iraola said resignedly.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Montero: “Zidane is one of the most humble people I know”
- In search of the new James
- Ghajini 2: Aamir Khan Fans Trend’s Ghajini 2 on Social Platform
- Scandal in Spain: a Celtic figure broke the quarantine to flee to Russia because his girlfriend turned 18
- Castilla lowers salary
- Javier Castillejo, when a boxer brings him the purchase: “Campen, what are you doing here?”
- The Australian Open plans to play behind closed doors in 2021
- LaLiga and AFE will meet next week despite the salary taboo
- Madrid will save between 33 and 56 million with the salary cut
- Cavani and Thiago Silva would no longer return to Paris
- A former Formula 1 driver's revelations about Ayrton Senna's less-than-friendly side: "He was incredibly selfish"
- Martínez Munuera: “I offered to return to the Police”
- Tottenham touches Mou for skipping confinement
- Nick Kyrgios begins delivering food to help in Australia
- Bartomeu breaks the board one year after the elections
- Premier League: Mourinho and several Tottenham players are hunted training in a London park during quarantine | Premier League 2019
- Total crisis in the meeting: Rousaud shoots Bartomeu
- Éver Banega's five challenges before leaving Sevilla
- Luis Suárez spoke about the possible arrival of Lautaro Martínez at Barcelona
- Martí organizes group sessions to “not lose joy”
- Vinicius: “Everyone knows that the Real Madrid shirt weighs”
- Wimbledon: The 114 million euros that Wimbledon has 'earned' with the coronavirus
- Mirzapur season 2 release date and cast, Amazon Prime Video 2020
- Radiography of European football: the best wingers so far this season
- ON footballers ask for a fourth change if there is a League this summer