Albert Ramos He has mentioned goodbye this morning of the event of Córdoba (Argentina), of the ATP 250 class and performed on clay, after falling in his quarterfinal match with the primary seed, the Argentine Diego Schwartzman (6-0, 7-6 (0)).
The Catalan, quantity 42 in the world and remaining because the solely Spanish of the South American contest, He was unable to make the most of any of his two break alternatives in the course of the match and exhibited a poor 49% of factors earned together with his first service – by 79% of the native tennis participant. Thus, Schwartzman endorsed a 'rosco' in the first set, which completed in lower than half an hour. Already in the second spherical, after each defended their respective serves and that there have been no breaks, every part was determined in the 'tie-break', the place Ramos couldn’t obtain any mini-point.
On this means, Schwartzman will face Serbian Laslo Djere in the semifinals, that additionally eradicated the Argentine Juan Ignacio Londero (6-7 (5), 6-3, 7-6 (5)).
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Sergio Ramos joins the #TeamHomeChallenge and leaves some surprises
- Shevchenko, after 10 days of confinement: “It is something very similar to Chernbil”
- PSG are interested in an Atlético youth squad
- Unusual: they confused Messi with his impersonator on French TV and the networks were full of memes
- Nadal: “We continue to adapt to this circumstance that has surpassed us”
- “Klopp told me that playing Liverpool-Atlético was a criminal act and he is right”
- The Champions League could be played in August
- Arbilla: “I see it difficult to play what remains of the League”
- Santander League: The Atlético de Madrid youth squad Christian Minchola dies at 14 years old | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Conmebol strengthens its fight against the coronavirus: Alejandro Domínguez asked FIFA to prioritize health over politics
- IC Herri Harmaila raises funds to fight coronavirus
- Klopp assures that the coronavirus crisis in Madrid affected him when preparing Liverpool-Atlético
- Raúl García would like to end his career as a lion
- Luis Enrique, on Bara: “I have left the doors open in all the clubs”
- La Cultural lowers the salaries of the first team and avoid the ERTE
- 'Collateral' problem in Madrid
- How seven Formula 1 teams will do to help make respirators in the UK
- “Valverde tortured me for 90 minutes, I felt that he was strangling me gently”
- The new Bernabéu does not stop
- The Pucela would touch the permanence extrapolating the results of the first round
- The rayista hobby raises € 33,377 in its fight against the coronavirus
- Eli del Estal: “I have lived a normal life, except four days”
- Juventus get ahead of Real Madrid by Pogba
- The Maracan hospital | Soccer
- Villas-Boas rethinks the soccer calendar until 2022